Saturday, January 29, 2011
Experience Beautiful Of Langkawi
Langkawi Holiday Highlights
• Langkawi cable car, for a spectacular bird's-eye view of the island and the hundred or so islets and sandbars that surround it
• Kuah town - the busiest place on the island and great for duty free shopping. 'Kuah' means gravy in Malay...a fanciful legend has it that the town stands on the exact spot where two giants spilt curry in the course of a fight!
• Mat Cincang Mountain, 700m high, offering fascinating trekking and amazing views
• Sungay Kilim - a 100km nature park, brimming with life, not least rare birds such as hornbills, Brahminy kites and giant sea eagles
• The spectacular waterfalls of Telaga Tujuh and Durian Perangin
All of our Langkawi hotels make for fabulous honeymoon settings, but we have specially labelled a few of our favourite, most romantic retreats that we think make the most perfect settings for your dream honeymoon in Malaysia.
Malaysia Tailor Made
With Kuoni you can always tailor make your holiday, integrating your chosen Malaysian beach resort with other cities, or islands, adding tours and experiences to make a bespoke and memorable holiday.
Source: Langkawi Holidays
Make Your Next Home a Resort
The Guide to Condo-Hotel, Reaort Residences, and Fractional Share
What to look for in a resort residence
You don't have to live in the tropics to experience that laidback tropical vibe .....
Create it where you live ...
My Island Party
How to Organized a Complete Tropical Island
Revealed Secret to a True Island Theme Party